Sunday, January 11, 2015

My New Year's Resolution for 2015





Its that time of the year when it's almost over and it's time to come up with what your resolution to start the new years. for my new years resolution will be...

1. Use my planner more:
Last year I bought a planner and I only used it a few times. This year I want to be better and use it every week to help keep myself organized. Using my planner will help me with workouts, my work schedule, Social life, and updating my blog. 

2. Eat healthier:
Last year I got better with eating healthier and eating more fruit but this year I want to step it up and eat more vegetables and a lot less fast food.

3. Stress less:
I stress out way too much and it's not good for my health. I need to focus more on the positive and worry less about things I can't control or mistakes I have made and take it as a learning lesson.  

4. Start writing a book:
I have been wanting to write a book for a long time and I have a few ideas. So this year I would like to start writing one and put all my ideas in notebook.

5. Read more:
I like to read books but I get lazy and end up not reading that much. So for this year I'm going to get more into reading. My goal is to read 50+ books this year. 

6. Updating my blog more:
I have gotten better with my posting on my blog But I need to do it more. I would like to post at least twice a month if not more.

Those are my new year's resolutions for this year. I would say last year I did good of some of my resolutions for last year. I started eating a little better, got better with my work outs I even started yoga and got better with taking my makeup off at night plus washing my face both night and morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment