Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Bonjour Jolie unboxing January 2015

This is my first Bonjour Jolie box and I was excited to start getting these boxes. Bonjour Jolie box is a that time of the month box. You get tampons, pads, and liners of your choosing or you can choose to just get one of them. You also get a gift which is usually some kind of jewelry, items for pampering, tea, candy, bars, wipes, and Advil. Each comes come with a theme and for January is New Year, New You.

What I got in my box...


The Gift


Blue Swarovski Crystal Pendant Necklace - $30 My favorite part of the box is the gift and it is also the main reason I want to start getting this box. I really like this necklace it is so pretty. the stone is a light blue that is swarovski.



The Pampering


I got 3 things from Bath and Body Works in which I really like them. The all smell really good but my favorite scent is the winter one.

Bath and Body Works Lotion $1.50 Scent: coconut lime verbena

Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer $1.75 Scent: winter

Bath and Body Works Gel $1.50 Scent: white citrus

I also got warming patch for back pain, wipes, and Advil.

The Edibles


Chocolate Almond and Sea Salt Bar $1 Combining dark chocolate, roasted almonds and a touch of sea salt with chia. I didn't really care for this one but I also do not like dark chocolate. 

Cadbury's Caramello Bar $1 Cadbury's smooth milk chocolate filled with creamy caramel. This I really did like and I have bought it before. Milk chocolate and caramel together is one of my favorite chocolate bars. 

Sunkist Fruit Gems $1 These gourmet, real fruit pectin candies captures the essence of sunkist citrus fruit flavors - orange and lemon. These were pretty good.

Ahmed Tea from Loondon, England $1.50 Ahmead tea is a UK-based family business. I have never been that big on tea but I am trying to get more to trying different brands. The one I am most excited to try is winter charm.

Overall I really like this box and I can't wait for next month's box.



No comments:

Post a Comment