Thursday, November 5, 2015

Skeleton Girl


It has been awhile from when I last posted something on here but now I am back and plan to update a lot more. 

During October is a great time to make fashion a little more spooky and play with black lipstick. For this post I wanted to give ideas for fashion during the month of Halloween which is my favorite time of the year. October my be over with but you can always do this for next October or keep the Halloween fashion even after Halloween. 



For this Look I am wearing Skeleton leggings which is thee main focus for the outfit. I am also wearing a black poncho with holes to put your arms through it and is long from the sides and shorter in the front and I paired ankle boots with it.

for my make up I did I darker look with black lipstick and a smoky eye.





Here are a couple of photos when I had a movie Halloween party





Leggings - Etsy
Poncho - Urban Outfitters
Ankle Boots - Steve Madden








No comments:

Post a Comment