Friday, August 30, 2013

Some of My Favorite Accessories

Here is a list of some of my favorite accessories that I love to wear and you will see in different outfits I post.


Free People Wide Brim Fedora
I have never been much of a hat person but when I saw this in the FP catalog I feel in love with it. This hat is a fedora but a wide brim which i think give the fedora a better look. This hat also give a more rock n role look which is why I love it. This item is now sold out I was lucky enough to get the last one on the FP site.

Prada Baroque Sunglasses
I bought these sunglasses 2 years ago and still love them and they are my only designer sunglasses right now every girl needs at lease one pair of designer sunglasses. What I love most about these sunglasses is the baroque inspired scrolls sculpt temples which give it a unique look. Prada Baroque Sunglasses 

Free People Indian Summer Hobo
I have been looking a while for a boho style large bag I finally found one I love on FP and bought it in the middle of summer. I love the details of the bag and the different patterns. The only thing I don't like about the it is I wish there was a packet with a zipper inside. There is one on the outside which I like but there should also be one inside for small things and the cell phone packet inside is not deep enough either. Other then that This is a great bag.  Indian Summer Hobo

Steve Madden Serenite Sandals
These are great shoes for the spring and summer. For an everyday shoe it's best to go for flats. I love heels but not for everyday. I like that they are gold and can go with any outfit. Serenite

Enzo Angiolini Boots
I bought these boots 2 years ago and they are best boots I have ever had. I call them my rocker boots because they have a rock star look to them. Enzo Angiolini Boots

Free People Moon Crescent Necklace
This is a great necklace that has a bohemian style from FP that can go with anything. I have always loved the night sky with the moon and stars. Moon Crescent Necklace

Free People Novelty Midi Ring
Just like the necklace this ring also has bohemian style from FP that can go with anything.

2 comments: