Sunday, October 5, 2014

Dark Autume

For fall I am all about the dark colors. For this look I wanted to add dark colors such as black and burgundy. Burgundy is a great color for the fall and black is always a great color. I put together a burgundy sweater, underneath a black tank top, with a black high waisted skirt, black tights, burgundy socks, and black boots. I also added sunglasses, leather jacket and a long moon necklace.









For this October I wanted to do dark colors for a more witchy look plus the fall is when it starts getting darker outside.

Marisa Sweater: Abercrombie
Black Tank Top: Express
Black Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Express
Braided Soft Knee-High Sock: Urban Outfitters
Boots Troopa: Steve Madden
Sunglasses Baroque:Nnordstrom
Moon Necklace: Free People
Leather Jackeet: Korea 

Lookbook: Dark Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment